Training of FEDA Association Members
11 May 2017
Project: Economic Reforms
content of the training:
- Introduction to the concept of development and the form of NGOs.
- Review the most important points of the strategic plan of FEDA.
- The concept of management and its importance and associated concepts (efficiency / effectiveness and management functions).
- Application models and case studies.
- Planning (first management functions).
- Financial resources (conceptual input).
- The difference between managing finance and financial resources.
- Sources of funding within development organizations.
- How to conduct a campaign to manage financial resources.
- Sources of financing within organizations.
- Design of economic development projects.
- Challenges of managing financial resources.
- External relations of organizations and their importance.
- dealing with different parties.